Detoxify and heal the body with ozone.
An Ozone Sauna session is a powerful addition to any healing or detox protocol utilising the largest organ in our body, our skin.
Within the enclosed chamber, hot steam opens up your pores to allow the ozone to enter your bloodstream and travel through your lymph system, making it one of the fastest ways to benefit from ozone therapy.
Not only is it a very relaxing therapy but there is a multitude of health benefits from using an Ozone Sauna.
- Ozone Sauna oxidises toxins so they can be eliminated through the skin, lungs, kidneys and colon.
- The ozone can inactivate bacteria, viruses, yeast, protozoa & fungi of all kinds throughout the body.
- Ozone Sauna boosts blood circulation, helping injured muscles to repair quicker.
- It helps to loosen muscles by reducing the build up of lactic acid and increasing muscle flexibility.
- An Ozone Sauna session stimulates vasodilation of peripheral blood vessels relieving pain and speeding the healing process.
- Ozone Sauna can support weight loss as it speeds up the metabolic processes of the inner organs and endocrine glands resulting in a loss of 400-600 calories in a 20-minute session.
- Using an Ozone Sauna enables better absorption of vitamins.
- The use of Ozone Sauna helps to purge the body of accumulated toxins such as pesticides, PCBs, drug residues, acidic wastes and in doing so also stimulates oxygen metabolism and the immune system.
- Ozone Sauna supports the normalization of hormone & enzyme production.
- Ozone Sauna sessions can support bone health as it increases production of collagen and cartilage.
- Ozone converts carbon monoxide Co- into Co2 thus decreasing oxidative damage.
- The Ozone Sauna is one of the best tools to eliminate free radicals in the body.
- The Ozone Sauna can also aid the excretion of heavy metals.
Ozone Sauna is a beneficial therapy for everyone but particularly helpful to those suffering from:
- Chronic Pain
- Lyme Disease
- Athletic Injuries
- Breast Implant Illness